Marriotts Ridge High School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
2 of 66 fixtures above action level.
- MRHS Notice - January 11, 2023MRHS-Mandated AL Notice.pdf (30.29 KB)
- MRHS Report - January 10, 2023MRHS-Results-12.20-21.2022.pdf (273.61 KB)
- MRHS 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 20, 2021mrhs final 2021 new action level notice.pdf (30.41 KB)
- Remedial Action, Marriotts Ridge HS, Fixture #30 – February 24, 2020mrhs-dw-results-fix-30.pdf (1.08 MB)
- MRHS Noticemrhs-dw-notice.pdf (100.58 KB)
- MRHS Report — October 25, 2019mrhs-dw-results-10-25-2019.pdf (1.28 MB)
For IEQ material from prior to the 2018-2019 school year see the Marriotts Ridge High School archive.