Hammond High School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
0 of 0 fixtures above action level.
- Remedial Action, HHS #23 - October 14, 2022
- Remedial Action, HHS #21 - October 14, 2022
- Remedial Action, HHS 39 - June 1, 2022
- HAHS Notice - February 1, 2022
- HAHS Report - January 28, 2022
- HAHS 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 23, 2021
- Remedial Action, HAHS, Fixture 35 - September 22, 2020
- HaHS Notice
- HaHS Report — November 7, 2018