Atholton High School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
1 of 75 fixtures above action level.
- Remedial Action, AHS 31S - July 28, 2022AHS-Remedial Posting 31S-signed.pdf (118.84 KB)
- Remedial Action, AHS 31F - July 28, 2022AHS-Remedial Posting 31F-signed.pdf (119.16 KB)
- AHS Notice - May 18, 2022AHS-Mandated AL Notice.pdf (30.01 KB)
- AHS Report - May 11, 2022AHS-Results-4.28-29.2022posted.pdf (132.29 KB)
- AHS Report — January 8, 2019ahs-dw-results-01-08-2019.pdf (137.35 KB)
- AHS Noticeahs-notice.pdf (192.36 KB)
- AHS Report — May 31, 2019ahs-dw-results-05-31-2019.pdf (79.84 KB)
- Remedial Action, Atholton High, Fixture 76 — October 4, 2019ahs-dw-results-fix-76.pdf (131.6 KB)