Elkridge Elementary School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
0 of 67 fixtures above action level.
- Remedial Action, EES #26F - March 1, 2023
- Remedial Action, EES #19F - December 15, 2022
- EES Notice - August 23, 2022
- EES Report - June 28, 2022
- EES Notice - February 28, 2022
- EES Report - February 28, 2022
- Remedial Action, EES, Fixture 51S - October 18, 2021
- EES 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 20, 2021
- EES Report — March 15, 2019
For IEQ material from prior to the 2018-2019 school year see the Elkridge Elementary School archive.