Centennial Lane Elementary School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
2 of 40 fixtures above action level.
- CLES Report - February 23, 2022
- CLES 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 20, 2021
- CLES Notice
- CLES Report — January 25, 2019
- Remedial Action, Centennial Lane ES, Fixture #52 — December 2, 2019
- Remedial Action, Centennial Lane ES, Fixture #2 — February 20, 2020
For IEQ material from prior to the 2018-2019 school year see the Centennial Lane Elementary School archive.