Waverly Elementary School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
0 of 85 fixtures above action level.
- WAVES Report - December 9, 2022
- WAVES Report - Portable Wing 179- March 12, 2020
- WAVES Report - March 16, 2020
- WAVES Report-Portable 179 — June 6, 2019
- Remedial Action, Wavery ES, Fixture #77F – July 19, 2019
- WAVES Notice
- WAVES Report — June 6, 2019