Mount Hebron High School
9440 Old Frederick Road (Route 99)
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
2 of 61 fixtures above action level.
- MHHS Notice - May 24, 2022
- MHHS Report - May 20, 2022
- Remedial Action, MHHS #56 - November 1, 2021
- MHHS 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 20, 2021
- Remedial Action, Mt. Hebron HS, Fixture #56 — January 9, 2020
- MHHS Notice
- MHHS Report — May 22, 2019