Lime Kiln Middle School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
5 of 32 fixtures above action level.
- LKMS Report - October 28, 2022
- LKMS Notice - November 2, 2022
- LKMS 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 20, 2021
- Remedial Action, LKMS, Fixture 27 - September 21, 2020
- LKMS Notice
- LKMS Report — October 10, 2019
- Remedial Action, Lime Kiln MS, Fixture 38 — February 3, 2020