Clarksville Middle School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
0 of 24 fixtures above action level.
- Remedial Action, CMS #11 - February 8, 2022CMS Remedial Posting #11-signed.pdf (118.93 KB)
- Remedial Action, CMS #10 - February 8, 2022CMS Remedial Posting #10-signed.pdf (118.89 KB)
- CMS Notice - November 10, 2021CMS-Mandated AL Notice.pdf (28.94 KB)
- CMS Report - November 4, 2021CMS-Results-10.22.2021 posted.pdf (97.38 KB)
- Remedial Action, CMS #31 - November 1, 2021Remedial Posting #31-signed.pdf (119.26 KB)
- CMS 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 19, 2021cms final 2021 new action level notice.pdf (30.52 KB)
- CMS Noticecms-dw-notice.pdf (104.89 KB)
- CMS Report — October 25, 2018cms-dw-results-10-13-2018.pdf (136.02 KB)
- Remedial Action, Clarksville MS, Fixture #18 – April 30, 2019cms-dw-results-fix-18.pdf (123.46 KB)
- Remedial Action, Clarksville MS, Fixture #25 – April 30, 2019cms-dw-results-fix-25.pdf (123.46 KB)