Bellows Spring Elementary School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
0 of 56 fixtures above action level.
- Remedial Action, BSES #63S - February 25, 2022
- Remedial Action, BSES #18F - February 25, 2022
- BSES Notice - December 21, 2021
- BSES Report - December 20, 2021
- BSES 2021 New Action Level Notice - August 20, 2021
- BSES Report — December 17, 2018
For IEQ material from prior to the 2018-2019 school year see the Bellows Spring Elementary School archive.