Thomas Viaduct Middle School
Concerns are submitted by staff, students, parents, or other community members in reference to a specific IEQ concern they have.
Currently, the Office of the Environment performs two IEQ assessments a year. General Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include observing a representative sample of classrooms, common areas and the building’s exterior. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Assessments are performed by IEQ professionals and include assessing the operation of the HVAC systems in each school. IEQ Walkthroughs were formerly conducted by a team of school-based staff and parent volunteers and are no longer a part of the IEQ assessment process.
Lead in Drinking Water Tests
0 of 39 fixtures above action level.
- Remedial Action, TVMS #32 - March 1, 2023Remedial Posting - TVMS #32-signed.pdf (118.86 KB)
- Remedial Action, TVMS #42 - December 8, 2022Remedial Posting - TVMS #42-signed_0.pdf (119.02 KB)
- Remedial Action, TVMS #28 - December 8,2022Remedial Posting - TVMS #28-signed.pdf (118.99 KB)
- TVMS Notice - November 10, 2022TVMS-Mandated AL Notice.pdf (30.01 KB)
- TVMS Report - November 9, 2022TVMS-Results-10.27-28.2022 posted.pdf (111.78 KB)
- Thomas Viaduct MS Report — November 30, 2019tvms-dw-results-11-30-19.pdf (96.22 KB)
For IEQ material from prior to the 2018-2019 school year see the Thomas Viaduct Middle School archive.